Based on the data of downscaling results in the precipitation historical period of CMIP5 (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Phase 5), the combined Method of geographical weighted regression and HASM (High Accuracy Surface Modeling Method) was used to analyze the annual mean precipitation in the future three periods of 2011-2040, 2041-2070 and 2071-2100 in the scenario of rcp2.6, rcp4.5 and rcp8.5. Through downscaling simulation and prediction, the 1km downscaling results of the multi-year average precipitation in the three periods of 2011-2040, 2041-2070 and 2071-2100 are obtained.
1. Zhao, N. , Yue, T. X. , Chen, C. F. , et al. (2018). An improved statistical downscaling scheme of Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission precipitation in the Heihe River basin, China. International Journal of Climatology, 38(8): 3309-3322.(View Details)
2. TianXiang Yue. 2011. Surface Modelling: High Accuracy and High Speed Methods. New York: CRC Press (Taylor & Francis group)(View Details)
3. Zhao, N. , Yue, T. X. , Zhao, M. W. , Du, Z. P. , Fan, Z. M. , Chen, C. F. (2014). Sensitivity studies of a high accuracy surface modeling method. SCIENCE CHINA Earth Sciences. 57(1):1-11.(View Details)
4. Na Zhao, Tian-Xiang Yue, Xun Zhou et al. Statistical downscaling of precipitation using local regression and high accuracy surface modeling method. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, DOI: 10.1007/s00704-016-1776-z.(View Details)
5. Na Zhao, ChuanFa Chen, Xun Zhou, TianXiangYue*. 2015. A comparison of two downscaling methods for precipitation in China. Environmental Earth Sciences74(8), 6563-6569(View Details)Cite as:
Yue, T., Zhao, N. (2016). < b>Downscaling simulations of future precipitation based on CMIP5 outputs over the Heihe River Basin (2011-2100)</b>2016. doi: 10.11888/Meteoro.tpdc.271243. (Download the reference： RIS | Bibtex )
Using this data, the data citation is required to be referenced and the related literatures are suggested to be cited.
To respect the intellectual property rights, protect the rights of data authors, expand services of the data center, and evaluate the application potential of data, data users should clearly indicate the source of the data and the author of the data in the research results generated by using the data (including published papers, articles, data products, and unpublished research reports, data products and other results). For re-posting (second or multiple releases) data, the author must also indicate the source of the original data.
9.HiWATER: Dataset of flux observation matrix (eddy covariance system of Zhangye wetland Station) of the MUlti-Scale Observation EXperiment on Evapotranspiration over heterogeneous land surfaces 2012 (MUSOEXE-12)
Sign In to add comments